It’s tough to talk to your clients about that elusive odor left by their beloved fur children, but we are happy to!
Your sellers can’t smell it but your buyers can and it can stop a sale in its tracks.
Check out these 5 ways to stamp out stink:
1. Replace the carpet and the mat. Deep clean the slab before laying down new
carpet with baking soda and odor removing experts.
2. Paint. Walls absorb odor! Use an odor killing primer like KILZ to eliminate
pet and smoke odors.
3. Thoroughly clean indoor and outdoor dog areas. Vinegar and baking soda
should be used consistently to help this problem. It gets even worse in
4. Wash or remove all bedding and toys.
5. Remove the source. Yes, dogs deserve a vacation too.