Staging can be a critical component your marketing plan to make a listing sell faster and for more money. Discuss these questions with your seller to determine if staging makes sense for your listing.
Ask These 10 Questions
- Does my listing look like a model home and how does it compare to other listings?
- How will this listing look online and in photos?
- Does the listing appeal to the target audience?
- Are the uses of each space clear and benefits highlighted?
- Are there blemishes that need to be corrected or camouflaged?
- Will buyers attach to the property emotionally?
- What are the seller’s monthly expenses while property is listed?
- How much is each price reduction?
- How much equity is seller willing to loose through price reductions and monthly expenses?
- What is seller willing to invest to sell this property faster?
It’s always best to stage before you list, but if your property is sitting on the market without an offer, it’s not too late to take another look at the pros of staging.
Remember…the investment in home staging is usually less than the first price reduction.
Contact Gray Group Design for more information.